Hello APPPAH PPNE Students
Here are few updates:
- I cannot be in office hours in the CHAT this summer because of the summer schedule in my life with my children. I would to schedule a few more Student Check-in's via maestroconference. I can do June 30, Monday 4 pm PT, 7 pm ET, 11 pm GMT, and I believe it 9 am in Australia. This time is good for me. Look for the registration link soon.
- Our mentors really want to be utilized by you. I would like to know what works best so that you feel supported. I will send out a survey about the course with the development of our newsletter, but that might not be until the end of the month. If any of you have feedback for us so that we can connect you more with mentors, please send it to me.
- We are now a community of 84 students. If you are not on Facebook and want to be, please email me and I will invite you via email.
- I have created study groups in Europe and Australia. There have been requests for other groups. Please send me ideas for that and I will figure out a way for you to sign up for online study groups and study buddies.
- I have more plans for small groups with a mentor, but these are for an extra price. Stay tuned though, it won't be a lot and will be worth the support.
- Your experiential courses are being developed. We require 16 hours of experiential coursework. Many of you have that I know, as we have said we are working on a case by case basis until this course is developed. I want to offer the first embodiment course this fall, as I have a few more trainers to train. Stay tuned for that as well.
Keep going in your coursework! I am following your work.
Thank you for choosing APPPAH.
APPPAH is Birth Psychology,